KEY POINTS- GIVING YOU CONFIDENCE IN YOUR PURCHASE FROM COMPACT CARS
At Compact Cars we appreciate that making a car purchase is already a costly experience, we totally understand that each and every one of our customers expects total peace of mind as much as we guarantee to provide it. We have signed the AA Dealer Promise, and the following states the benefits to our customers of this.
This dealer has signed up to our dealer promise, this means you can trust this dealer to deliver the following;
- Provide a minimum 6 Months MOT on all vehicles
- Offer a road test to ensure the vehicle meets your requirements
- Hand over all essentail documents including v5 registration document, MOT certificate and any available service records
- Provide a FREE history check on every vehicle
- Welcome any vehicle inspection by us or any other inpependent 3rd party, prior to purchase
- Professionally prepare and hand over the vehicle in good condition
- Be audited by us once a year to ensure compliance with Dealer Promise
- Enable you to escalate issues to us and we will mediate between you and the dealer
- The dealer will honour their obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase
- All vehicles advertised on aacars.com come with 12 Months Free Breakdown Cover, make sure you get covered
COMPACT CARS GDPR POLICY
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
WHEN WE KNOW A BIT ABOUT YOU, WE CAN PROVIDE A BETTER PERSONALISED SERVICE. YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR PRIORITY.
Using your personal information lets us improve our service to you, we can process your requests faster and manage our relationship better. Here are some ways your information may be used:
- Ensuring that we can contact you easily
- Providing information you might have requested
- Sending you relevant information about vehicles and services
- Measuring the performance of our sales and after sales services
- Improving our products and services
- Carry out customer satisfaction survey
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Any information we have is most likely provided by you. For example you may have filled out a form to take a test drive or an online finance submission. It may include:
- Personal information (name, address, email and phone number)
- Type of request
- Origin of the request
- Purchase details (car model, products and services requested)
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your personal data for 12 months from the point of sale. Once the time expires, your data is securely disposed of.
WHO DO WE SHARE DATA WITH?
We only share your personal information with our partner finance or warranty companies and only with your approval. in order to improve our service. We make sure that they are as committed as we are to protecting your data and information.
COMPLIANCE AND SECURITY
It may be necessary for us to disclose your personal data to public and governmental authorities for reasons of national security, law enforcement or other issues of public importance. Where legally permitted we will inform you ahead of such transfer.
We may also disclose personal information if we determine in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, resolve legal conflict, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud or protect our users.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR REQUEST IT BE DELETED OR MODIFIED AT ANY TIME. .
You can object to your data being processed or request its use be restricted.
To make a request or complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact our Data Protection Manager.
Finally, should you feel it necessary, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.